Seandainya Al-Quran bisa berbicara !!


"Holy Qur'an is my name
I am a book in elegant prints
to know my name here are some hints
Rich in cover and nicely bound
I found in every Muslim home

but

in heart of Muslims I am rarely found"




"High on a shelf, I am kept
Forgotten there, Iam left"




"Sometime they put me on dirty
places to dispel ghost and Jinn as they said
And forgotten there,I am left too."





"With respect I do get lots of kiss after reading,
but
My main point is what they always miss


" Neglecting the message inside me
At times I am used for phony swear
My true use is very very rare"




" A miracle I am that can change the world
All one has to do is understand my word
So you must read me,and learn me
Look what I must told to you"


" I have Law,
  I have wisdom,
  I have treature
So much so there is no measure"




"I'm your savior,
 I'm your guide,
 I'm from Allah,the creator of universe,
 I was taught by our prophet Mohammad P.b.u.h
 and depended with tear and blood"





" Right from wrong is my fame,
So, you must read me, learn me, and told
every one the content of me





because

HOLY QUR'AN is my name!!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts with Thumbnails


 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 .. |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.